Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We Love St. Anthony

For those of you who don't already know, JT and I don't live in Rexburg anymore. A month before we got married we lost the apartment we had previously picked in Rexburg, so last minute we had to find a place to live. We found some new apartments 10 miles from Rexburg here in St. Anthony and as soon as I walked in, I fell in love. So losing our first apartment actually became a blessing because it wasn't very nice, and the place in Rexburg only costed $15 less than what we're currently paying a month. 

We have also learned that we love living in St. Anthony because we don't live within the student life anymore, we live in the real world! (According to Idaho) Which includes living in a family ward which is so great. I actually just got called, this past Sunday, to do the achievement days. Fun, right? 

So overall we are happy we are here in the small town of St. Anthony. And this is why a few weeks ago we took some pictures with Tara (who also took our engagements) here in St. Anthony so we can always remember where we spent our time as newlyweds. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot! 



Isn't the wall cool?! We found it between two buildings in town. 






1 comment:

  1. Hey Kjersten! Congratulations on your calling! I have the exact same calling in my ward and I LOVE it! The girls I have are all amazing and they really make me enlighten my calling in so many ways I didn't know were possible. :) I hope you love your batch of girls like I have come to love mine. Here in my ward or state they've called it "Activity Day Girls" for 8-11 yr old's.

    And a nicer apartment for 15 bucks less? Awesome! I can't wait till my husband and I can afford to live out on our own. And your pictures are amazingly cute. This reminds me that we need to take ours and this time we are hiring a professional. :)

    ReplyDelete