Monday, June 25, 2012

6 Months of Marriage!

So Friday JT and I celebrated 6 months of marriage! It's crazy how fast time has gone since our special day. My love for him as grown so much. 

On Friday I actually picked up some extra shifts at work, so it was a busy day. I got done at 4:30 and of course my loving husband was ready to pick me up right when I was off work, with 6 red roses (my favorite). Then the rest of the night included him taking me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, seeing the movie Snow White and the Huntsman, and then celebrating at home...

He also surprised me with a pearl bracelet! I had no idea. It matches great with my necklace my mother-in-law got me for a bridal gift in December. 

Overall it was an awesome night. I love my husband so much and I can't wait for more celebrations of our marriage.

Please ignore my hair, it's gross looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment