Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bill Cosby!

So for those of you who don't see my excitement on Facebook yesterday, we got to see Bill Cosby on campus last night! The school somehow got him to come for the week to do comedy shows and we were lucky enough to get tickets, on the opening night! 

It was so great. Especially when he would be in the middle of telling a joke, and remember another story, so he would start telling the new one and usually forget about the first one. haha. But it was great. And he was supposed to finish at 9pm, but apparently he didn't know the time because he went 40 minutes over! So we definitely got our money's worth. 

The only bad thing about this was that we got general admission seats, we were literally sitting against the back wall in the Hart Building on campus. But it was still great. 


In other news, last week I started my new block class, Parenting Skills, and I love it. It's always fun to learn about new theories and ideas in parenting. And I just love learning more about kids. 

JT still spends his time playing video games while I do homework. 

We both registered for classes in the Fall this week. And we will both be seniors! YAY! We can't wait to graduate. I have 2 semesters left and he has 3 left. I'm also excited because I'm taking some really cool classes. Like Abnormal Psychology with one of our best Psychology teachers. I'm also finishing my minor (Marriage and Family Studies) with the class Family Stress and Coping, I'll probably learn some valuable things seeing how I'm always stressed out. 

But we are most excited that in about 7 weeks we will be in Washington and 8 weeks we will be in DC!
Yay for summer. 

2 comments:

  1. DC? You know how much I love DC. That is where Derek and I met. I used to work in the city. Have fun! I am jealous - oh and only 6 hours away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys met there! I'm so excited to visit there, it's where my in-laws live so we get to spend some time with them and in a great new place (to me)! Wish it was closer to you! We could visit!

    ReplyDelete