Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tick Tock

I love pinterest. 
There are so many great ideas to be found. 
And what's better then pinterest is actually making/getting the stuff you find on pinterest. 
Because I'm not the most crafty person in the world, but pinterest is changing me. 

A few weeks ago I found some really cute FREE printables on pinterest for the bathroom. But the colors didn't exactly match the orange shower curtain we currently had. So my wonderful husband let me change our bathroom. Which in the end I think it looks a lot better. Here's a couple pictures:

Oh ya, our bathroom is HUGE. 

My favorite, "I love you. No, I love you. I love you more. No, I love you more" haha yes we have done this before...

My sister made this for me for my birthday in April, so cute!

Over time I have also been trying to figure out how to better decorate our living room.
The following is what I came up with, with some help from JT and my mom when she was in town:


The bottom holds random books and magazines, and one of my favorite quotes,  "We can do hard things 'with God all things are possible'" Mark 10:27

Church book,s 2 of our picture albums, Audrey Hepburn quote and my new favorite candle: autumn pumpkin. 

Love books, two birds about to kiss (or just looking at each other, it depends on how you look at it) and my favorite, "i love us"

Clock: Porters
Lantern: Downeast Home
Basket: Downeast Home
Balls: Porters
Candle/Mirrors: Nik and Sara Hill

I'm also trying to find simple ways to decorate for Fall/Harvest/Halloween/Thanksgiving.
I found ideas on pinterest after finding some mini pumpkins and such at Broulims. So here's want I came up with as a centerpiece on our dining table:

I found the white platter at Walmart, got an old book at DI and shredded up some of the pages, and arranged everything.


Recently we also had some new neighbors move into the apartment building next to us, they had too much stuff so they gave us this clock, 

It makes me feel like a real Idahoan. 

The best part about these new additions to our home is that a couple months ago we had 0 clocks hanging in our home, and now we have three!
tick. tock.


No comments:

Post a Comment