Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nine Months!


Today we are celebrating nine wonderful months of marriage!! 
Time flies by so fast. It seems like we just got married, but at the same time it feels like we've been married forever. 

We decided to celebrate last night. We went to Pizza Pie Cafe then saw the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform here in Rexburg, at our BYU-I Center. 

I really enjoyed the performance because I have never seen MOTAB perform live, besides General Conference but they only sing a couple songs.  

One of my favorite parts of the day was when JT got me a surprise present. Since we got married I have told him that when we travel the world I want to collect magnets from the cool places we go. And to collect magnets from the places we live. We started our collection this summer when we went to Virginia and DC. Earlier this week I told JT I wanted one from BYU-I because its where we met. So yesterday JT surprised me with a BYU-Idaho magnet. Which was so sweet and thoughtful, considering he remembered what I had said (those of you who know JT know this can be rare). 




No comments:

Post a Comment