Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chicken Rolls

Those of you who know me, know that I am not famous for my cooking skills. But since we got married I have tried harder to make good meals, and this one JT would say I have perfected.

Chicken Rolls - Walker Family Favorite

The Recipe:

4 chicken breasts, cooked then shredded
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
A pinch of pepper
Mix these together, then

Put in a crescent roll, fold it roll up with the chicken mixture inside,
Cover outside in melted butter,
then cover in bread crumbs

Heat the over to 350 and cook for about 25-30 minutes

The mixture makes about 2 packages of crescent rolls,
I freeze half the mix to make later because it's too many to eat at once for the two of us.
Best served over rice.

And if you like gravy like JT, this goes perfect with the meal:

1 can of cream of chicken
1 cup of chicken broth
1/2 cup of sour cream



2 comments:

  1. I make these too! The family loves them. Looks so yummy! What a good cook you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you cute. These are favorites of my kids - making it tonight.

    ReplyDelete