Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude

With Thanksgiving coming up, here are some things I am grateful for:
  • My loving husband
  • Our families that are supportive and loving
  • The Gospel- the faith it gives me and the eternal perspective I have developed in life
  • Temples- I'm beyond grateful for temples, being married in the temple to JT is my greatest blessing in life 
  • BYU-Idaho and the high quality of education it has provided me
  • Government money- for paying for our education and Christmas presents
  • Our jobs-JT and I both have great jobs on campus, I especially love mine because I work with great people and I get to work on homework during slow times
  • Modern day technology and medicine
  • Pictures-that have recorded the important moments in our lives, from our wedding to holiday celebrations
There are so many more things for us to be grateful. I just hope that I will always remember to have an attitude of gratitude, for all the things the Lord has blessed us with. 

"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family."
-President Thomas S. Monson, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 

No comments:

Post a Comment