Thursday, November 1, 2012

Touch Barrier


It was about 2 years ago that I shaved JT's head. 

Why? At our ward halloween party JT was Tobias Funke from Arrested Development:

{Tobias}
{JT 2 Halloween's ago}

But after halloween he decided it would look funny to keep that hair style, so he had to shave it all off. At the halloween party he promised me I could shave it (we were just friends at the time).
Sunday comes and he already shaved it. 
I told him I was upset with him. 
He didn't like that. He told me wait a couple days for it to grow a little then he'll come to my apartment and I can re-shave it. 

So Tuesday (11/2/10) he came over and I shaved his already shaven head. But I was surprised by how much hair he had grown in the small amount of time. 

Looking back JT says he wanted me to shave his head to break the "touch barrier." 
Haha. 
Makes me laugh every time. 

But it obviously worked because we're married now....

So conclusion. 
All you single men: if you like a girl but she's not showing interest, let her shave your head and a year later you'll get married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment