Monday, December 3, 2012

It's the Holiday Season!

Like everyone else, I love the holidays. I love buying presents for others, of course not the money part but the giving part. And I love spending time with my family since that is rare these days. 
But I think this year I love the holidays more than ever, because we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary! It's so crazy how fast time flies! And its like we are decorating for Christmas and our anniversary using the ornaments from the centerpieces in our apartment.





I was pretty proud of my heart snow flake on the left then I went to my friends house, she made a nativity scene in the snowflake! Someday maybe...?

Our new ornament for the year! A Christmas Story's leg lamp!

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment