Monday, May 13, 2013

Twenty-Two!


So I finally turned 22 at the end of April. Nothing much has changed in my life since then. 

I did have a great birthday though. I celebrated with my amazing husband, who got me the best bread maker ever! It does everything for me. We also got me some new clothes. Then we had dinner in Idaho Falls at Olive Garden, which was delicious. And I got a surprise, it snowed! I have never had snow on my birthday, which was great because I hate snow, but not much of it stuck so it was amusing. But it also helped me reflect on my time in Idaho, this was my fourth birthday in Idaho. And now I hope it's my last!

Otherwise to update on life right now, nothing very interesting is going on. We are moving to Provo, Utah in a couple weeks for JT's summer internship. We have an apartment a block away from BYU and I will get to meet my new cousin! So although nothing much is going on right now in Idaho, we are really excited to start our new adventure in Utah. 

Also some other news, my brother who got his call to Louisiana was just informed on Saturday (5/11) that instead of reporting to the Provo MTC he will be reporting to the Mexico City MTC then come back to the states for his mission. He is super excited because it will be a better learning opportunity. But I'm bummed, since him going to Provo was going to be my chance to see hime before he goes to serve the Lord for two-years. But I am thankful that he came to my graduation so I could see him and I'm thankful he is going to serve the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment