Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So I Can Kiss You Any Time I Want...

Since I was a young 14-year-old girl I have loved the movie "Sweet Home Alabama", in my opinion it is one of the best chick flicks of all time, along with the "Notebook". It has two amazing actors, Ryan Gosling and Reese Witherspoon, and an amazing line, So I can kiss you any time I want.... Imagining marriage as a girl I thought, that is how you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone. 

One day on pinterest I stumbled upon some etsy crafters who make and sell signs with my favorite saying. I considered making it myself, but then considered that it wouldn't look nearly as good by my hands. 

This quote also reminds me of all the stages our love has gone through, from being friends, to dating and falling in love, getting engaged, married, and now living happily married. 

So naturally I had to put all this together in our home.

Started with a framed picture from our wedding.
Next was to make the pictures for the stages of our love, on canvas which took longer than expected since I accidentally used oil-based paint instead of acrylic.  
Almost done! A couple weeks after I finished here I got the professionally made sign in the mail.

I love pinterest and all the home decor ideas I get that help us create a loving home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment