Monday, March 17, 2014

Start of the Third Trimester: 27 Weeks

This last week I officially entered my third trimester! One of my fellow pregnant friends has been using this to share how her pregnancy is going, since I'm now in the final stretch I wanted to share how things are going.

How far along: 27 weeks and 5 days / 6 months


Baby size: Measures about 14.4 inches long and weighs about 2 pounds (according to my "I'm Expecting" App). Although, a couple weeks ago at my doctor's appointment when they measured me I measured at 27.5 weeks, so maybe he's a little ahead?

Weight gain: 18 pounds

Maternity clothes: Mixture of my old low-rise skinny jeans and my new favorite's, maternity skinny jeans from Old Navy. And looser shirts and sweaters. (The picture above is me wearing all before pregnant clothes)

Stretch marks: Yes :( Everywhere except my baby bump, so my love handles, chest, butt...

Sleep: Mostly. Struggle falling asleep and getting comfortable, but I just got the most comfortable pillow that does wonders to help me!


Gender: Boy!

Movement: Constant! I feel him move the most when I lay on my side. I have also started to see him move from outside my belly a few times, it's the craziest thing!

Best moment this week: Getting my free online baby orders in the mail! Like my carseat canopy and nursing cover.

Looking forward to: The sun to come back to Rexburg! It makes it feel like our baby is almost here when the weather is good.

Food cravings: Peanut Butter and Chocolate, as it has been my entire pregnancy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment.

What I miss: Not bumping into everything constantly!

Symptoms: Aches and some fatigue.

Belly button in or out? Out! Starting to poke through the many layers of clothes I wear.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Excited and anxious to become a mother. I've been having a lot of dreams lately of when our baby will join us, and I'm so excited to become a mother!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited! You look so cute with a little pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete