Sunday, April 20, 2014

32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks / 7-8 months


Baby size: Approx. 16.7 inches long and 4 pounds (according to my "I'm Expecting" App).

Weight gain: 26 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes! The last few weeks I have been dying of discomfort. While visiting home last week I also bought my first two nursing bras! So comfortable! And it was nice to get sized and get advice on what is best for now and after I have my baby.

Stretch marks: Yes...

Sleep: Depends on the night. Some nights I constantly wake up to reposition, or because he is moving around too much. Luckily we have been trying to be better about going to bed earlier and I don't have to get up until about 9:30 everyday.

GenderBoy!

Movement: Constant! This last week it has really increased, no matter what I'm doing or how I'm positioned.

Best moment this week: Putting everything together that I got from the baby shower back in Washington. Especially the bassinet my mom got us!


Looking forward to: Getting the stuff I ordered online from Target in the mail! I am so excited to put all the things together for our nursery!

Food cravings: Fruit and/or sugar are always satisfying. And onion rings, whenever we decide to go out but can't decide where to go, I pick a place with onion rings. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

What I miss: Fitting into clothes. Being able to go to the bathroom without the hassle of bending down to pull my pants down. So basically being comfortable.

Symptoms: On top of the sleep problems, the last week I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions. So those are interesting. I also have more back pains, but luckily I have some nice rice packs from my other mother, Aimee, that really help soothe my back. And this morning I had a new development, I noticed I was lactating just a little bit. Luckily I have lots of nursing pads from my friend Natalya, so I might start carrying them around with me, just in case...

Belly button in or out? Out! It's funny, my mom was helping me with the bra fittings and she thought my belly button was so funny. Hers hardly stuck out, and when it did it would be more towards the end of her pregnancy. I haven't had my belly button for over a month now!

Wedding rings on or off? On. Not swollen, yet.

Mood: Excited! Although I'm getting some more of the symptoms of the third trimester, I'm loving every moment of my pregnancy and it is going by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment