Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Little Blue Bow Ties

So my sister got married last week! Since I was coming in-town early for her wedding, my mom and sister threw me a beautiful baby shower the weekend before the wedding. It was fun to see my family and some friends, to celebrate the little human growing inside of me. 

Here are a few pictures from the party!
(I didn't take any because I was busy talking with everyone! So these are all taken from others)


Such a fun and delicious cake!

With my beautiful momma.

Belly comparison. (NO Britt is not pregnant, just crazy skinny)

My new, beautiful bassinet! Present from my mom. 
Fun sugar cookies my other mother (Aimee) made for the party.

I got so many wonderful and generous gifts! We are so thankful! Now baby Dewey has more than enough clothes to supply him for the first few months of his life. Thank you to everyone that was able to make it, and to those who just sent gifts. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment