Sunday, April 20, 2014

Matson Wedding

So my sister got married a week ago and it was a beautiful day!


Brittany married Jason in the Seattle Temple on Friday, April 11, 2014. It was such a beautiful spring day in Washington. And we are excited to welcome Jason into our family! The night of the wedding they had a reception in Sumner, Washington, in a great venue. Then a week after the wedding, Friday, April 18th, in Chubbuck, Idaho they had a second reception for all of Jason's friends and family. Both were beautifully decorated with Brittany's wedding colors, pink and black. 

The Sunday before the wedding Brittany and Jason asked me to take a few pictures of them in their wedding dress and suit, to have a picture ready for the receptions. Here are a few of the many pictures I took-I am still an amateur photographer-but think they turned out pretty good with some editing help from JT:

{Her heel got stuck in the bridge, perfect photo opportunity!}


{My favorite, and the one they ended up using}

Pictures from the Temple:





{Bridesmaids; Natalya, Jenny, myself, Bekkah}

{My beautiful parents, soon to be grandparents!}




Washington Reception:









{Pregnant Cousins!}



Idaho Reception:


{Cookie Bar-every pregnant woman's dream}


I can't wait to see the photographers wedding pictures, he has already shared a few sneak peaks and they turned out great. It was such a beautiful day, and we are excited to have Jason in our family!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome of everyone. Also, Mike Walker is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete