Sunday, May 11, 2014

One Month Until D-Day

How far along: 35 weeks - almost at the 9 months mark!


Baby size: About 18.2 inches and almost 5.5 pounds, so about the size of a honeydew melon (according to my "I'm Expecting" App).

Weight gain: 28 pounds

Maternity clothes: Basically all I can fit into, and sweats. 

Stretch marks: Yes...

Sleep: I struggle falling asleep and staying asleep anytime after 5 AM. But most of the time I get enough sleep to not feel deprived. 

GenderBoy!

Movement: Still constant. Apparently he favors my right side, especially in my ribs.

Best moment this week: Watching him move around in my belly, for ten minutes at a time. I also bought some cheap frames from DI and painted them white to get started on the nursery decor this week, I love finishing putting the room together!

Looking forward to: Making one more run to Target to get last minute things to prepare the nursery and get stuff for the hospital. 

Food cravings: All food. I'm constantly hungry. Even after I eat!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

What I miss: Comfort - he has taken over my body!

Symptoms: Still getting Braxton Hicks contractions, and my belly aches sometimes, especially after I walk to work. I bought a belly band to help with these aches, so hopefully it will come in the mail this week. I also have a lot of the other standard symptoms, but they aren't as often.

Belly button in or out? Uh, what belly button? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On. Still not swollen!

Mood: SO nervous! I can't believe it's less than a month until our due date. My whole pregnancy has gone well and fast, but the last few weeks seem to be moving a little slower...Hopefully it will speed up! I only have two and a half weeks left at work so that should help a little.


Today also happens to be Mother's Day, we are so lucky to have such great mothers in our lives! They both did such an amazing job raising us and getting us ready to be parents. I feel so grateful to have a good relationship with both moms - neither is one of those "crazy" moms you want to avoid. They are both loving and I am excited to become a mother just like them.

Today was also a special day because my cousin that was due mid this week had her little girl today! What an awesome way to celebrate Mother's day. Congrats to Chelsey and Adam on their new addition!


Leila Jane Bettger - 5/11/2014 - 12:55 PM - 7 pounds 8 onces - 20 1/2 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment