Friday, July 18, 2014

Month 1 and A First Holiday

If you were to look at our photo albums in our phones, all you would see from the past month is pictures of little Jonas. We just can't help ourselves, he is the cutest! The picture below is my favorite, his sweet little smile! It is the current background on my cell phone, of course I'm constantly changing it.


The weekend of his baby blessing also happened to be the 4th of July weekend, so we had fun celebrating with family and Jonas enjoyed sleeping through the whole day.

We went to the parade in the morning, they had camels!

It was great to spend the 4th with my dad, it was his 51st birthday!




Jonas did great during the fireworks. I fed him a lot beforehand then put him in the moby wrap and put a blanket over him, he just slept!




It was also a great weekend because Jonas got to meet my dad, the new Grandpa, my brother Harrison, and two sets of his Great-Grandparents.

My Grandma and Grandpa Walker's first Great-Grandbaby! 




And now Jonas is a month old! Time has flown by so quickly. It really is bittersweet. I love seeing him grow and develop, but I also love how small and sweet he is.


Sometimes he puts his arms out like this, and I try to pull them down by his side but they just spring back up!

#tiredselfie


His little feet. JT took this during an early morning feeding.

On my mother-in-law's last day in town we drove up to Driggs for some exploring and to visit her parents at the cemetery. 

Also to visit the spot where JT proposed almost 3 years ago!



I couldn't help myself with the face he's making here!


No comments:

Post a Comment