Saturday, November 1, 2014

Jonas's First Halloween!


For Jonas's first Halloween we got him a bat costume. Unfortunately he wasn't in much of a mood to take pictures.




Originally we planned on doing a fun family costume. But then I didn't want to pay a lot of money for costumes. So we decided to dress up as a couple from one of our favorite shows, How I Met Your Mother. JT dressed as Ted Mosby's reoccurring costume as Hanging Chad, and I dressed as the "sexy" pumpkin Ted searches for the first few seasons. Since we already had Jonas's bat costume, we also decided it was a cockamouse! (You will only get that if you watch the show...)


We were only able to stay at our church party until 7:30 because it was time for Jonas to go to sleep. So he changed into his second costume of the day, his monster pj's from Grandma Walker. 

It was a nice, low-key Halloween for the Dewey's this year.


Now that Halloween is over, I have started decorating for Christmas! I usually live by the idea that you must wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate, but I am SO excited for Jonas's first Christmas. So today, November 1st, I put up all our Christmas decorations. I just can't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment