Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Mother's Birthday

Being a mom has changed me in so many ways. I am a little more patient. I am a lot more sleep deprived. I also celebrate my birthday a little differently.


The weekend before my birthday we moved into our new home, and the weather was the typical Rexburg spring wind, so Jonas got a little sick. He needed antibiotics and those make some dirty diapers! So I spent a good part of my day cleaning dirty diapers and giving my silly boy a bath. 


My mom was visiting for a week to help us move, and to see her grandson! Jonas is overly-attached to me but by her last day (my birthday) he had warmed up to her, even reaching for her to hold him.





Birthday celebrations will never be the same, but at least I get to choose where we go out to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment