Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jonas: Month Eleven

Jonas is 11 months old, only 1 month away from being 1 year old!


One month away from turning one, and Jonas is already acting like a toddler. He has perfected his whiny cry, luckily it is different from his real cry. Some of Jonas's favorite things include: getting tickled, dancing, looking at himself in the reflection and kissing himself in his reflection, waving, and clapping. Jonas also loves getting into anything he's not supposed to, which keeps me on my toes. His favorite foods are yogurt, cheese, crackers, whole wheat baby cereal, and sweet potatoes. My favorite part of this past month is his efforts to start talking and walking. He can now say "oh" and "momma" with meaning, and he has just started trying "dadda". Usually when Jonas tries to walk he will only take steps holding our hands or holding onto furniture, otherwise he crawls. But lately he's gotten so good at standing on his own, and he made a small step the other day! 



Moving was rough with a baby, but we made it! It was great to have my mom visiting to help, and Jonas really warmed up to Grandma.

Who wants their wipes in the container anyways?



We have made some improvements on Jonas's sleep issues! But we still have a lot of work to get him sleeping normally in his own crib.

Figured out a way around the baby gate, immediately.


While moving Jonas LOVED to try to help with putting furniture together.

Jonas loves his play dates with Owen! We are so sad they are moving this week.


{He fell ontop of his walker toy. lol}

Both houses next to us are currently being built, and Jonas loves watching them build around us. Sometimes we will sit outside and he'll just stare at them.

His hair is getting so long! I'm dreading needing to get it cut.

Kissing himself.

I put my phone on the camera and let Jonas play with it, I get all kind of gems! I found a video that was over a minute long, in the middle of it he was kissing himself on the phone! I watch it at least once a day.





JT has about a million pictures on his phone of Jonas and I sleeping:




Aunt Brittany is one of his favorite people, after his parents.


Haha, I can never get a good picture of the both of us.



We are so excited and sad that he is so close to being 1 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment