Monday, June 22, 2015

First REAL Fathers Day

Yesterday was Father's Day, and we are so thankful for the amazing father that is my husband!


JT is such a great dad. Jonas loves when JT gets home from work, he'll run (walk or crawl fast) to the garage door and hold his hands up for daddy to pick him up. When Jonas wants to be tickled he knows he can go to daddy. JT always gets the best laughs out of Jonas.

JT is also my best friend and partner. We have known each other for almost 5 years, and from the beginning he has always had the ability to make me laugh and smile, that is why I knew he was the one for me. Although sometimes cheesy, he can lift my mood when I'm down. This is also why JT reminds me so much of my dad, because anyone that knows my dad knows his sense of humor. Even if it's not a very good joke, it always makes me laugh. 

Jonas stole JT's Fathers Day cookies from church and kept trying to eat them through the plastic, and threw a fit when I took them away, until I gave him a cracker as a replacement.



Jonas loves playing at the park with dad!


Happy Father's Day to my favorite guy! Jonas and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment