Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer in the Northwest

DuPont, Washington. My true home. & the place where I truly belong. I was blessed to be able to spend three weeks with my family in Washington, Jonas got to enjoy getting to know my family, we did some great shopping, and did lots of fun activities!



Boy's first Mariner's game! We even got a certificate from customer services. My dad got tickets for the family the night before JT went back to Idaho. It was a lot of fun, mostly because Jonas really enjoyed himself. He ate my fries and other snacks I brought, and was amused by the music played and the people around us. We also had great seats, second row right off the foul line!




Cuddles with Grandma!

Seattle! We also spent the day in Seattle, going to the Seattle Aquarium, Ivar's on the Puget Sound, Pike's Place Market, and the Gum wall. By the time we got done Jonas was tired and HOT. 




{Jonas kept looking down when I snapped for a picture}



We also got to spend the weekend with my mom's biological family, who we just found a few months ago. It was such a great weekend, but more on that to come in a future post.


All of these adorable clothes were given to him by Grandma!


Jonas liked taking baths in Grandma and Grandpa's big bath!


Jonas LOVES music, dancing to it and making it, hence sitting and listening to Uncle Harrison play.


Spent some good time with Great-Grandma Walker!



Jonas really loved spending time with family!

We also spent the day at Point Defiance Zoo with the Gehrings, Jonas loved pointing at all the animals, especially the fish.







Jonas got his second haircut, and there were no tears. I think he really liked having Aimee do his hair and sitting on mommy's lap.


Jonas did so well with everyone. Also, for some reason he always warms up quickly with men, like my cousin Parker and Grandpa!




Seriously, he loved playing on the piano.



I am so thankful for the time we had to spend with family, but we are also so happy to be home with JT!

No comments:

Post a Comment