Saturday, April 23, 2016

Baby #2: Sharing our News

We were so excited to share our news, since we found out about baby right before Valentines day we had fun taking some pictures to share with our parents and siblings. 


After we shared our news with immediate family, we slowly shared the news with friends and family. We were also excited to find out we could get an early gender ultrasound if we paid cash (we paid from our HSA), so at the end of 16 weeks we were able to see our baby GIRL! Of course after that we just had to share all the pictures on social media.



I was really shocked when we saw our little girl growing inside of me, after having a boy first I just expected to see another boy. I don't think I knew how much I thought baby was going to be a boy, but I'm so happy I was wrong! I am excited to have a beautiful little girl, because to be honest Jonas was such a beautiful baby so I know all our kids will be just as beautiful. I am also excited to see Jonas become a big brother, he is such a sweet and sensitive boy! 


{16 weeks 6 days}


No comments:

Post a Comment