Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Twenty-Five

This past weekend I turned twenty-five! These last couple years have really flown by, I feel like since I graduated from school time has gone faster than I expected.

I had a great day, mostly spending time with my little family. The night before my birthday (Friday) my sister took me to see Mother's Day at the theater with her. On Saturday we had crepes, relaxed, and then I got to attend some of Rexburg's Women's Wellness Fair. After nap time we headed to Idaho Falls for some birthday shopping and for a fun dinner at a newer Hibachi grill (delish) and some cupcakes at Cocoa Bean. It was such a nice day we of course took no good pictures. Luckily I do have a few low-quality, cell phone pictures:

Morning cartoons with my little cutie while dad made us breakfast!

I got so many wonderful gifts from my family, but this one was the first one for baby girl! My Grandma Walker sent this to me with my birthday card to celebrate our news.

Silly Jonas was mad I won't let him play with the baby stuff I have been organizing (extreme nesting) so I got one of his baby blankets out and made it into a cape! Haha he loved it.

I love when JT gets me flowers, especially when they are so thoughtful! He had the florist put together some beautiful pink flowers since we recently found out about our baby girl!

It was a great birthday and I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment