Sunday, August 21, 2016

Baby #2: Outdoor Maternity Pictures

I have been so blessed by my friends during this pregnancy, two of my photographer friends have allowed me to take maternity pictures with them, one outdoors and one in my home. Both have been such great experiences! I have plenty of insecurities about my body during this stage in my life, but they made me feel great taking maternity pictures with them. For my outdoor pictures I had the chance to work with Lena T. Photography, Helena and I became friends during a Statistics class in our early days at BYUI and recently she started a Photography business. She was great to work with and got some awesome shots, even with our distracted toddler!


32 weeks, look at that belly button!







I love this picture because I love JT in it, he is always so loving and caring.








No comments:

Post a Comment