Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas 2016: Part One

Our first part of celebrating Christmas included things we did in Idaho, decorating the house, wrapping presents, playing in the snow, looking at the Christmas lights, baking, carolers, meeting Santa, and watching lots of fun kids Christmas movies.



Getting ready to help dad shovel the drive-way. This reminds me of "A Christmas Story" when the little boy cries cause he can't put his arms down, haha Jonas was wearing four layers here.

Festival of Lights!


I had a few friends over for a fun Christmas Cookie Exchange party, it was so fun to have time to spend chatting with friends and enjoying some great Christmas treats. I first made Oreo Peppermint bark, it turned out good but didn't yield a lot so I also make my basic Chocolate Chip cookies, with Jonas as my assistant.


Hot Chocolate bar above, some light snacks below.






Above watching the snow come down...so much snow! Below meeting Santa at DQ, he was nervous at first but was excited after some more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment