Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentines Day 2017


Happy Valentines Day 2017! This year I had the chance to take the kids to a local photographer who offered a short Valentines mini session, Madeline was a little moody that day and didn't smile but we still got some good pictures.







For Valentines day Madeline had a few fun outfits to wear, curtesy of my Mom.

(Her adorable Sunday outfit)

On February 13th we had a few friends over for lunch and cookie decorating. We are lucky to live in such a fun neighborhood since we don't have any family in Idaho. I just snapped a few quick pictures while we decorated cookies.








On Valentines Day the kids (but really Jonas) got to open gifts! We (but really me) got Madeline some bandana bibs, an Jonas got some fun little gifts. Later in the day we also found three packages in the mail from my parents, my grandma, and our cousins (JT's sister Lacie). It was so fun to open gifts from loved ones on Valentines day!



(Her cute Valentines day outfit with one of her new bibs)



Jonas was very excited about all his treats! JT and I forgot to take a picture together because our night was crazy, but we enjoyed dinner at home and I enjoyed the new Kindle JT got me. Although I've never been a real believer of Valentines day, I do love taking the day to express love with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment