Sunday, April 30, 2017

Madeline Eve: Month Seven



This sweet girl is seven months now. I was just telling a friend that I can't believe it's already been seven months, but also that I can't believe it's ONLY been seven months, she looks so old and big!

Our Madeline loves to crawl around, and lately if she wants me she'll cry right to me. Her babbling has developed more, and I swear it sounds like she's saying "mama" sometimes. She is still wobbly sitting up on her own, so I usually need to help her. Her sleep was not great this month, I'm pretty tired, but hopefully consistency will help. I have a theory that teething played a role, since the last couple weeks her first two (bottom) teeth broke through.

Madeline also finally got some first tastes with solid foods this month. She likes eating, but she isn't always a fan of the food I offer, like the greens. It's a process!

She has already grown an interest in books!

First solids feeding! Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cereal.

She's getting a little big for her Puj tub, but she loves it so much!

She's always wanting to play with a new toy, and loves playing in big brothers room.





I bought this shirt for my niece Cambrie, then cousin Scarlett had it, and now it's our turn!


They love each other so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment