Monday, May 1, 2017

Birthday Weekend

Lately I have been reflecting on my life and all I have accomplished the last few years, and I am so thankful to say that I live a great life. My husband, kids, and home bring me so much joy, and it is all hard work and imperfect but it is such a blessed life. I had a fun birthday weekend, celebrating turning 26! The weekend before my birthday JT took me shopping, which has become a birthday tradition. On Saturday we went to Bear World as a family, then on Sunday I got breakfast in bed, got the rest of the gifts JT got for me, and enjoyed church and time with my family. It was a very good weekend!


We live within five minutes from Bear World, such a fun adventure!




(Jonas was getting tired for a nap the second time we went around to see the bears)


JT brought me breakfast in bed with my big gift from him, Kate Spade necklace with a "J" and "M" for the kids, I'm going to put them on the same chain.





JT made me salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, and gouda with french bread. This is a new favorite meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment